- Thrive Stories
- 2021 Annual Report
- Corporate Giving
- Cargill Volunteers
- Partnership Examples
- We are no longer subsistence producers
- The Nourishing the Future Program Builds Resilience Among Tilapia and Pig Producers in Honduras
- Learning the Field: How Digital Agricultural Tools Are Improving Farmer Welfare in Turkey
- Nourishing the Future by Building Resilient Agricultural Communities in Central America
- Helping the Houston community gain access to a balanced diet
- Cargill’s Fast Response to Small African Food Processors During COVID Helped Them
- Hatching new plans: How a survivor of gender-based violence launched a thriving poultry business
- Fueling the Minds of India’s Next Generation: The Importance of the Midday Meal
- Research & Development
- Workplace Safety
Chair of Asia Pacific
Ross Hamou-Jennings leads Cargill’s Trade & Capital Markets (TCM) business group and has management oversight for the Risk Management and Metals businesses. He has been appointed to Cargill’s Executive Team as Chair of Cargill Asia Pacific, effective March 1, 2022. As Chair of Asia Pacific, Ross will drive the Growth in Asia strategy. Known for his entrepreneurial spirit and championing of diverse talent globally, he will continue leading TCM while taking on these additional leadership responsibilities.
Ross’s career at Cargill has taken him around the world including to the U.K., Switzerland and Singapore. He joined Cargill’s financial markets group in 1998 and then took on various leadership positions within TCM before assuming leadership of the global business in 2012.
Prior to Cargill, Ross spent 12 years in investment banking in Europe and Japan. He graduated from the Queen’s University, Canada in 1986 with an Economics degree. He holds a dual Canadian and UK citizenship and permanent residency in Singapore.
Outside of Cargill, Ross serves on the Board of EMpower, a charity focused on providing development opportunities for disadvantaged youth from the emerging markets.