Kemelix™ is a proven range of demulsifier intermediates used within the crude oil production industry with outstanding water separation characteristics.
With the shift in attitudes towards using more sustainable ingredients, we have built and streamlined our Kemelix™ portfolio to offer demulsifiers drawn from a wide range of chemistries, including polyimine derivatives and modified polyols, that deliver high performance with lower environmental impact.
Our Kemelix™ range of demulsifier intermediates offer a multitide of benefits, including:
- Outstanding, rapid water seperation, particularly in heavy oil applications
- Reduced treating costs & smoother operation
- Excellent low temperature performance
- Improved downstream operations
- Drier oil, cleaner water and sharper interface
- A superior environmental profile
Discover Kemelix™ products
Kemelix™ 3515X is a polyimine derivative demulsifier intermediate. It destabilizes water-in-oil emulsions and is useful as a component of dewatering and desalting formulations in both the oilfield and related industries.
Kemelix™ 3627X is a resin alkoxylate demulsifier intermediate, which destabilizes water-in-oil emulsions. It acts as a dropper to coalesce water droplets and release free water.