Browse All Jobs
Note: This list is a time-delayed display of Cargill job openings and may not be comprehensive. For up-to-the-minute openings, search from here.
Cargill Jobs in Bulgaria
- Accountant Analyst FOREX Sofia, BGR
- Accountant Analyst | Statutory Reporting Sofia, BGR
- Accounting Associate Sofia, BGR
- Advanced Accountant Analyst Sofia, BGR
- Analytics Engineer - Business Intelligence Sofia, BGR
- Business Intelligence Developer Sofia, BGR
- CBS Compliance Specialist Sofia, BGR
- Collection Specialist with French Sofia, BGR
- Collection Specialist with Hungarian (1 year contract) Sofia, BGR
- Collection Specialist with Polish Sofia, BGR
- Counterparty Risk Analyst Sofia, BGR
- Deliver Global Process Manager Sofia, BGR
- EMEA Process Improvement Portfolio Manager Sofia, BGR
- EMEA Procurement Operations Coordinator with German Sofia, BGR
- EMEA Procurement Operations Coordinator with Spanish Sofia, BGR
- Finance SAP Super User Sofia, BGR
- Financial & Reporting Analyst Sofia, BGR
- Freight Audit Payment Specialist with Turkish Sofia, BGR
- Freight Audit Payment Specialist Sofia, BGR
- General Ledger Accountant Sofia, BGR
- Global ERP Contracts Analyst Sofia, BGR
- IT EMEA Procurement Operations Supervisor Sofia, BGR
- Junior Accountant Sofia, BGR
- Junior Tax Accountant Sofia, BGR
- Procure to Pay Supplier Relations Specialist with French Sofia, BGR
- Procure to Pay Supplier Relations Specialist with Spanish Sofia, BGR
- RTR Process Automation Specialist Sofia, BGR
- RTR Team Manager Sofia, BGR
- Reporting Analyst, OTSC Sofia, BGR
- Reports Specialist Sofia, BGR
- Risk Analyst (Risk Management Group) Sofia, BGR
- Senior SAP Integrity Analyst | Operations Sofia, BGR
- Shipment Execution Bulk Liquid Truck Lead Sofia, BGR
- Shipment Execution Specialist with German/Polish/Italian/French Sofia, BGR
- Shipment Execution Truck Specialist Sofia, BGR
- Supplier Enablement Analyst Sofia, BGR
- Tax Analyst Sofia, BGR
- Team Lead RTR Sofia, BGR
- Trade Finance Assistant Sofia, BGR
- Trainee in Commodity Trading Sofia, BGR
- Travel Expenses Processing Specialist Sofia, BGR
Join our Talent Community
Interested in working at Cargill but don’t see a job that matches your skills? Join our Talent Community and you could be contacted about future job openings and receive latest news from Cargill.
Notice to recruiters and staffing agencies
Cargill, Inc. and its affiliates and subsidiaries ("Cargill") have an internal recruiting department. Please review this notice.
At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill’s long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law.
Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment.
U.S. Employment Resources: Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
How to request a reasonable accommodation
Read about Federal equal employment opportunity laws (PDF) and the supplement (PDF).
Pay Transparency (PDF)
Cargill is an E-Verify Employer, see here for E-Verify participation information.
Canada Employment Resources: Cargill is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accommodation to our job applicants with disabilities.
How to request a reasonable accommodation
Protect yourself against recruitment fraud. We are aware that unauthorized individuals may have posed as Cargill recruiters, made contact about job opportunities, and extended job offers via text message, instant message or chat rooms. To ensure a job posting is legitimate, it must be listed on the Cargill Careers website. Learn how to protect yourself from recruitment fraud