“Cargill's Guiding Principles are real and you can feel it in your daily work. These ethics and values are also my personal values, so I feel really comfortable when I’m conducting business.”
What does it take to feed the world today? Every day a bit more, but at Cargill we are up for the challenge!
Our plants need to keep up with the demands of our customers who want new and improved products for the market. Safety is our number one commitment, both the safety of our people and the food we produce and we are continuously seeking ways to further improve. We are also committed to decreasing the quantity of energy we use and reducing emissions in a significant and continuous way throughout our operations across the globe.
This means that our plant operations are constantly evolving and are places where you will be continuously developing and learning. We invest in our plants and our people so they can meet these challenges. We use our technical expertise and leadership skills, but also foster a supportive atmosphere so that everyone on the team can develop, reach their full potential, and ultimately contribute to Cargill reaching its goals.
Our plants need people who can make smart designs, people who can make courageous but thoughtful decisions in managing projects, engaged and dedicated people to run and maintain the equipment in daily operations, and people who drive our efforts to build a zero-injury culture across Cargill.
Career paths in Engineering and Operations at Cargill
- Engineering: Smart designs, mean smart plants. From the drawing board to the start-up of a new production line or energy-saving equipment, there is a journey that brings people together to give their best to deliver innovation, on budget and on time.
- Process Engineering: New products mean new processes. Making things happen in a large scale operation so we deliver the product our customer wants is a challenge we rise to.
- Food Safety Quality Regulatory: Throughout our operations, all our processes and procedures need to be setup to comply with the highest food handling and product standards. More
- Maintenance & Reliability: A performing plant is a plant that runs efficiently and effectively. Most of our processing plants need to be - and are effectively - running 24/7. This is due to the thoughtful and rigorous work of our maintenance and reliability teams.
- Production Management: Whether it’s a small stand-alone or large integrated plant, it’s our teams, not individuals who run our operations.
Environment, Health and Safety: This is not just about rules and procedures. We believe by living a culture of continuous attention and care towards our Environment, Health and Safety we will make a difference for our people and our planet. More
Meet our people
Canada Employment Resources: Cargill is an equal opportunity empoyer and committed to providing accommodation to our job applicants with disabilities.