Converting Insights Into Action: New Dairy Forecast Solution Launched On Dairy Enteligen
- Cargill announces latest solution on the Dairy Enteligen platform: Dairy Forecast.
- Dairy Forecast combines all the data from on-farm systems, inputs from the Dairy Enteligen mobile app, and Cargill’s global data into one simple dashboard.
- With the help and partnership of Cargill consultants, farmers can turn that data into actionable insights.
In 2017, Cargill’s Animal Nutrition & Health business launched the Dairy Enteligen platform to equip dairy customers with the combination of real-time data inputs through a mobile app and the expertise of experienced advisors.
Cargill recently announced its latest solution on the Dairy Enteligen® platform, Dairy Forecast. Dairy Forecast is the first solution that combines all the data from on-farm systems, inputs from the Dairy Enteligen® mobile app, and Cargill’s global data into one simple, easy-to-understand dashboard. Cargill consultants then help convert those insights into action.
The Dairy Forecast dashboard illustrates solutions for customers giving them total control to improve profitability and avoid unexpected costs. There are three key features of this new tool:
- Farm Score – Provides the farmer with an index that assesses farm performance
- Economic Opportunity – Highlights short-, mid- and long-term goals to allow prioritization based on economic returns, effort and time
- What-if Analysis – Uses data-driven points to break down economic opportunities into smaller, more feasible steps.
With the help and partnership of Cargill consultants, farmers can turn that data into actionable insights. Every 6-12 months, dairy farmers will be offered consultations that optimize time, benefit and potential profit.
Dairy Forecast is available to customers in Canada, Italy and China, with more regions to come. Learn more about Dairy Enteligen® here.