Join our Talent Community
Interested in working at Cargill but don’t see a job that matches your skills? Join our Talent Community and you could be contacted about future job openings and receive latest news from Cargill.
Technical Application Manager SwineApply Now
Technical Application Manager Swine
This is a strategic position to connect global and local research to practical solutions for Cargill Premix and Nutrition (CPN) Russia customers. Person in this role is responsible for developing new technology solutions, ensure consistency in technology application, manages projects and continuously improve CPN Russia technical skills both of dedicated application and commercial team.
30% TECHNOLOGY STRATEGY / LEADERSHIP
- Identify, analyze and present on business opportunities, prioritizes current and future services. Provides strategic direction related to customer segmentation by balancing customer needs and resource constraints and assessing potential value creation and optimization.
- Contribute in new products pipeline development, lead the execution
- Active engagement in cross-functional collaboration with sales, production, supply chain
- Lead an execution of ongoing projects
40% PEOPLE & TALENT MANAGEMENT
- To act as a driver of continuous improvement, drive a change management process.
- Provides education and coaching both on professional skills and coaching according to Cargill’s Leadership Expectations and Guiding Principles.
- Creates plan for workforce needs for respective scope and directs the implementation of plans within individual country / region.
- Accountable for performance management, talent development, recruiting/ hiring, compensation management, succession planning and engagement of direct reports.
20% CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR KEY ACCOUNTS
- Lead the application and implementation of new technology with priority customers
- Conducts needs assessment and gathers requirements for key accounts with the most significant business impact by visits to those key accounts.
- Increase exchange in the organization on best practices to better serve customers.
5% ADMINISTRATIVE & BUDGET MANAGEMENT
- Leverages organization capabilities of cross-functional internal and external resources to identify opportunities for joint development
- Responsible for managing budget and effective execution of it, reporting needed according to administrative duties
5% EDUCATION AND SELF-DEVELOPMENT
- Swine TAM is expected to be role-model for Inductry Leading Practicioner mean should demonstrate constant passion for development, allocate some time for self-development and company and industry training
Minimum Required Qualifications
• Zootechnician or Vet higher education
• 5+ years of experience with Swine industry in Animal Nutrition field
• 3+ years of people management
• Degree in Zootechnician or Vet education
• 10+ years of experience with Swine industry in Animal Nutrition field in production and B2B industry side
• 5+ years of people management experience
• Project management skills
• 3+ years in Applied Technology Swine this top feed/additive industry player
• Fluent English
Conditions are discussed with each candidate.
Job Ref: 127441
At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill’s long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law.
Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment.
U.S. Employment Resources: Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
How to request a reasonable accommodation
Read about Federal equal employment opportunity laws (PDF) and the supplement (PDF).
Pay Transparency (PDF)
Canada Employment Resources: Cargill is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accommodation to our job applicants with disabilities.
How to request a reasonable accommodation