Join our Talent Community
Interested in working at Cargill but don’t see a job that matches your skills? Join our Talent Community and you could be contacted about future job openings and receive latest news from Cargill.
FOOD SAFETY QUALITY AND REGULATORY MANAGERApply Now
FOOD SAFETY QUALITY AND REGULATORY MANAGER
ДИРЕКТОР ПО КАЧЕСТВУ И ПИЩЕВОЙ БЕЗОПАСНОСТИ, ЗАВОД КРАХМАЛОПРОДУКТОВ, ЗАВОД РАФИНАЦИИ МАСЛА И МАСЛОЭКСТРАКЦИОННЫЙ ЗАВОД
ВАКАНСИЯ В ГОРОДЕ ЕФРЕМОВ
Food Safety Quality and Regulatory (FSQR) Manager CSST and Oils & Seeds, Europe Russia is accountable for leading strategical FSQR MS continues improvement in Efremov location related to CSST and Novoanninsky for Oils and Seeds Russia business, including: developing and implementing FSQR policies, continuous improvement of FSQR processes and systems, shaping the location’s quality and food safety culture and leading talent management practices, ensuring product and process compliance to regulatory and customers’ requirements, reporting and tracking FSQR metrics accordingly.
Key member of the location leadership team of multibusiness site (CSST, O&S, CAN, CPE).
1. Ensure compliance of regulations/policies – ultimate accountability for all FSQR compliance. Analyzes, reviews, interprets FSQR policies. Implements programs to ensure customer and supplier standards are met. Monitors regulatory activities, ensures plant compliance, acts as liaison with regulatory authorities at local level as key person on multibusiness site. 20 %
2. Perform prevention activities and issue resolution – acts as customer interface, manages FSQR audits, support responds to customer questions/complaints, proactively identifies risks and drive its mitigation, takes action to prevent FSQR non-conformities. Manage internal/external incidents to minimize customer impact and follow up with corrective or preventive actions, ensuring root because analysis is carried out. 20 %
3. Develops, implements, assesses process/systems – plans, and directs all FSQR programs and related management of change, implements product/process specification systems (LIMS/SA), drives functional continuous improvement, and provides input to location leaders related to capital needed to maintain a food safety and quality leadership position in the business and site. Drives Implementation of process control strategies using data analysis, trending, application of statistics, root cause analysis & corrective actions and other quality and CI management tools. Partner with CSST, O&S, GEOS and CoE FSQR peers globally and regionally as lead and/or support of project activities defined by FSQR strategy. 20 %
4. Shapes food safety, quality and regulatory culture/reputation - interfaces with manager/directors within business and represent FSQR as part of location management team, acts as liaison between customer and operations to ensure standard/expectations are met, builds and develops effectively engaged FSQR workforce, leads implementation of FSQR strategy/tactical plans for CSST/O&S Europe Russia and other related business projects, including acquisitions with further integration to Cargill culture. 20 %
5. People/resource/budget management – lead talent management of employees in local FSQR organization. Accountable for selection, training, development, performance management and engagement of direct/indirect reports, develop/implement short-range (tactical) FSQR plans in alignment with business and local plans, actively participates in development of FSQR initiatives and budgets, and sets accurate and challenging budgets. 20 %
• Minimum - Bachelor’s degree in Animal Science, Food Science, Biological Sciences or related fields. Deep technical knowledge in the areas of food safety, quality assurance and regulatory affairs.
• Minimum 5 years in quality control/quality assurance experience in the food and/or pharma industry
• Energetic and proactive personality with the ambition for continuous improvement of our FSQR processes
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Quality, HACCP and food safety practices such as risk assessment, auditing, effectively manage NCs.
• Demonstrated ability to evaluate processes, identify Opportunities for Improvement and successfully act on OFI.
• Proven ability to behave in accordance with Cargill values and ethics.
• Ability to work in teams and to handle competing priorities.
• Demonstrated ability to provide leadership, motivation to engage FSQR Team and work collaboratively in a plant environment
• Keen understanding of laboratory function/operations.
• Customer focus experience in managing FSQR related activities.
• Ability to managing customer expectations within business constrains.
• Fluent in English language skills (verbal / written).
• Russian language is mandatory for this position.
• Experienced with Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Word, Access, PowerPoint, Excel)
SKILLS (APPLIED KNOWLEDGE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS DIRECTLY RELATED TO THIS POSITION)
• HACCP Knowledge and implementation: applies HAACP to identify and control food safety hazards
• Auditing/Compliance: applies auditing and quality compliance skills to identify and manage risks/compliance.
• Supplier Quality management: identifies and addresses supplier quality issues implementing S&EM process effectively.
• Product Information and documentation: collaborate to prepare product information and documentation that meet regulatory compliance requirements
• Customer Specifications Management: interfaces effectively with customers and ensures products meet customer specifications.
• Champion customer focus
• Managing and Improving Processes: deliver process that are aligned, effective and optimize Cargill resources
• Plant Manufacturing Knowledge: practical knowledge of manufacturing processes and operations
• Knowledge of Cargill Policies & Standards: applies CFSRA policy & standards to enhance food safety and quality
• Knowledge of Quality Standards & Quality Tools: applies knowledge of quality standards and tools to enhance food safety and quality
• Project Management: applies structured, disciplined approach to planning, administering and completing projects
• Training: delivers learning solutions that engage team and provides desired outcomes
• Business Acumen: applies basic business acumen ability to build good relationships in order to collaborate effectively with business counterparts.
• Knowledge of Food Laws & Regulations: stays up-to-date and ensures compliance with food laws and regulations.
• CI tools – SSDM, Lean Six Sigma: Green/Black Belt capabilities
Job Ref: 127935
At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill’s long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law.
Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment.
U.S. Employment Resources: Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
How to request a reasonable accommodation
Read about Federal equal employment opportunity laws (PDF) and the supplement (PDF).
Pay Transparency (PDF)
Canada Employment Resources: Cargill is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accommodation to our job applicants with disabilities.
How to request a reasonable accommodation