How do I register with Cargill as a diverse supplier?
You will be leaving the Cargill.com website.
Companies who wish to be considered as a potential supplier for Cargill must complete the following steps:
- Complete your registration
- Provide a certification from a recognized industry or trade group documenting the diversity category of business.
(We recognize certifications from the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC), the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), National LGBT Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC), DisabilityIN, National Veteran Business Development Council (NVBDC) as well as other groups. If you have questions about obtaining certification documentation, see Who qualifies as a diverse supplier?
Completing your registration will take approximately 10 minutes. You will require the following information to fill out your registration:
- Company name, address and email
- A concise description of your product(s) or service offerings
- Supporting technical documentation for your product(s) or services
- Federal Tax ID number or Social Security number
- 9-Digit Dun and Bradstreet (DUNS) number
- Certification document from a qualifying industry or trade group. See Who Qualifies as a Diverse Supplier.
Ready to get started? Register now. (You will be leaving the Cargill.com website.)