What is Ariba Network?
The Ariba Network is a full cloud-based marketplace where Cargill’s suppliers can transact within a single, networked e-commerce platform. The Ariba network handles purchasing transactions including: Purchase Orders, Order Confirmations, Invoices, etc.
Cargill uses the Ariba Network within specific locations and for particular supply categories. Cargill will contact suppliers to join the network if their business matches Cargill’s criteria.
How the Ariba Network makes fulfillment simple and easy:
- Extend timely PO confirmations with traceability
- Issue a clean invoice the first time, every time
- Know when you’ll get paid, and for what
- Get rid of paper and go digital with electronic invoicing and in return get better visibility into payments.
What will change when you join the Ariba Network:
- Purchase Orders will be sent through Ariba Network instead of via e-mail.
- Suppliers will use the Ariba Network platform to confirm the PO (confirming quantity, delivery date, etc) and submit invoices.
- Suppliers should contact the Cargill PO Processor directly via email if they identify missing lines in the PO.
Where to find Ariba training documents
Supplier Information Portal:
For additional Ariba information to better comprehend business with Cargill, go to the Supplier Information Portal.
Cargill Ariba Master Guide :
The Ariba Master guide comprises of all details pertaining to Ariba network, right from account set up to submitting invoices via network. The Master guide along with quick reference guide is available within the Supplier Information Portal.
Ariba Helpdesk :
For any questions/concerns related to Ariba, the helpdesk option is listed on the right top corner of your Ariba network homepage. They have chat and phone support available.
For support, click on Support at the bottom of the Help Center
Ariba Key Contacts
|When to Contact||Who to Contact|
||Your Cargill buyer|
Supplier Information Portal
For additional Ariba information to better comprehend business with Cargill.