Our strategic sourcing function focuses on solutions-oriented suppliers that provide goods and services to Cargill. Our approach is to leverage indirect and direct, non raw material spending through cross-business collaboration and purchasing execution. This includes, but is not limited to, such areas of spending as the following:
- Maintenance as well as plant equipment and services
- Chemicals & processing aids
- Non-traded ingredients
- Corporate materials and services, including information technology
U.S. suppliers, please visit Supplier Central for information on invoicing and payments.
Supplier terms and conditions
Download Cargill's standard supplier terms and conditions document.
Supplier/External manufacturer requirements
Supplier notifications: Federal contractor / affirmative action disclosure
Supplier Notification and Request regarding equal opportunity employment & affirmative action and non-discrimination commitment.
- Cargill Incorporated Subcontractor Letter
- Cargill Kitchen Solutions Subcontractor Letter
- Cargill Meat Solutions Corporation Subcontractor Letter
Supplier diversity commitment
In addition, we encourage you to apply to Cargill’s active supplier diversity programs if you meet our criteria.
|Chemicals/Ingredients||OEM||Distributors — MRO||Packaging|
HVAC and controls
|General Office Supplies/Services||Services - Maintenance||Information Technology||Transportation|
IT hardware and
Overnight freight services