Suppliers can find opportunities to connect and collaborate with Cargill across the entire sourcing process through the SAP Ariba online portal.
The SAP Ariba platform provides a secure and transparent way for suppliers to learn more about Cargill’s procurement needs, submit proposal and find opportunities to partner. Using the online portal, new and prospective Cargill suppliers can:
- Identify opportunities to collaborate and learn precise information about Cargill requirements
- Bid and compete fairly for Cargill business by participating in eAuctions, Requests for Information (RFIs), Requests for Quotations (RFQs) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
- Learn about Cargill’s evaluation criteria – ensuring a competitive and transparent sourcing process
How to get started
The SAP Ariba platform is free of charge for suppliers. To get started, suppliers must register for an “Ariba Commerce Cloud Account.”
Need more help?
- Having trouble logging in? Check this video
Contact Ariba’s direct support lines:
- United states and Canada (toll free) : 1 866 218 2155
- United Kingdom (freephone) : 0800 358 3556
- Europe : +44 20 7187 4144; Asia: +65 6311 4745
- All other locations, call +1 412 222 6153
- Access Ariba Help Center here or read these instructions