- Reimagine What's Possible
- Corporate Giving
- Cargill Volunteers
- Partnership Examples
- We are no longer subsistence producers
- The Nourishing the Future Program Builds Resilience Among Tilapia and Pig Producers in Honduras
- Learning the Field: How Digital Agricultural Tools Are Improving Farmer Welfare in Turkey
- Nourishing the Future by Building Resilient Agricultural Communities in Central America
- Helping the Houston community gain access to a balanced diet
- Cargill’s Fast Response to Small African Food Processors During COVID Helped Them
- Hatching new plans: How a survivor of gender-based violence launched a thriving poultry business
- Fueling the Minds of India’s Next Generation: The Importance of the Midday Meal
- Research & Development
- Workplace Safety
Business Operations and Supply Chain
Julian Chase is the head of Cargill’s Business Operations and Supply Chain, leading a global team to provide a seamless approach to the way Cargill plans, sources, makes and delivers products and services to customers.
Julian started his Cargill career as an intern at the Tilbury corn milling facility in England when he was only 20. Julian went on to work extensively in the U.S. and Europe, as well as in several global roles, where he has gained deep expertise in operations, supply chain, product line and P&L management. Previously, Julian led both commercial and functional areas within Cargill, including the global Starches, Sweeteners and Texturizers group with operations across North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, Turkey and North Africa. He also served as Cargill’s first-ever Chief Transformation Officer, as well as oversaw Cargill’s Business Services and Data functions.
Julian holds a bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering from the University of Surrey and an MBA from Cranfield, both in the UK. Julian resides in Minnetonka, Minnesota, with his wife and two daughters.