- Thrive Stories
- 2021 Annual Report
- Corporate Giving
- Cargill Volunteers
- Partnership Examples
- We are no longer subsistence producers
- The Nourishing the Future Program Builds Resilience Among Tilapia and Pig Producers in Honduras
- Learning the Field: How Digital Agricultural Tools Are Improving Farmer Welfare in Turkey
- Nourishing the Future by Building Resilient Agricultural Communities in Central America
- Helping the Houston community gain access to a balanced diet
- Cargill’s Fast Response to Small African Food Processors During COVID Helped Them
- Hatching new plans: How a survivor of gender-based violence launched a thriving poultry business
- Fueling the Minds of India’s Next Generation: The Importance of the Midday Meal
- Research & Development
- Workplace Safety
Building vibrant communities through economic development, partnerships, philanthropy and employee volunteerism.
Cargill is committed to conducting business with integrity, operating responsibly, enriching communities and nourishing the world.
In the fiscal year 2021, Cargill provided $110.5 million in total charitable contributions in 56 countries to support our communities. Cargill businesses and employee-led groups partner with local civic, nonprofit and non-governmental organizations on programs and projects that improve food security and nutrition; support human rights, equity and inclusion; strengthen farmer livelihoods; and advance our commitments in the areas of land use, water and climate.
Cargill Global Scholars
The Cargill Global Scholars program provides financial support and leadership development opportunity to undergraduate students from around the world. Visit the Cargill Global Scholars website.
Cargill Cares Councils
Through more than 350 Cargill Cares Councils, our employees around the world contribute millions of dollars and lend more than 100,000 hours of their time and talent to volunteer activities that have a local impact.