- Reimagine What's Possible
- Corporate Giving
- Cargill Volunteers
- Partnership Examples
- We are no longer subsistence producers
- The Nourishing the Future Program Builds Resilience Among Tilapia and Pig Producers in Honduras
- Learning the Field: How Digital Agricultural Tools Are Improving Farmer Welfare in Turkey
- Nourishing the Future by Building Resilient Agricultural Communities in Central America
- Helping the Houston community gain access to a balanced diet
- Cargill’s Fast Response to Small African Food Processors During COVID Helped Them
- Hatching new plans: How a survivor of gender-based violence launched a thriving poultry business
- Fueling the Minds of India’s Next Generation: The Importance of the Midday Meal
- Research & Development
- Workplace Safety
Chief Financial Officer
As Chief Financial Officer, Joanne Knight provides global strategic leadership to enable the company’s growth, guide the global finance organization, and steward Cargill’s financial resources.
Joanne has a strong track record of leadership and operating results. She joined Cargill as the leader of Cargill’s Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis team in July 2019. Joanne then served as Vice President, Finance for Cargill’s Agricultural Supply Chain enterprise beginning in May 2020. During her time at Cargill, she has been instrumental in improving financial planning and analysis processes as well as launching and leading transformation projects to improve finance processes. Additionally, Joanne has worked hand-in-hand with commercial leaders in Agricultural Supply Chain to drive growth, expand the global footprint, operationalize the strategy and deliver for customers.
Prior to joining Cargill, Joanne spent ten years at General Mills in various finance, marketing and general management roles across both retail package goods and foodservice based on Minneapolis. She also spent several years in investment banking at Wachovia.
Joanne serves on the board of directors for Teach for America Twin Cities.
Joanne received her Master of Business Administration from Harvard Business School, and a bachelor’s degree in commerce from the University of Virginia.