- Thrive Stories
- Corporate Giving
- Cargill Volunteers
- Partnership Examples
- We are no longer subsistence producers
- The Nourishing the Future Program Builds Resilience Among Tilapia and Pig Producers in Honduras
- Learning the Field: How Digital Agricultural Tools Are Improving Farmer Welfare in Turkey
- Nourishing the Future by Building Resilient Agricultural Communities in Central America
- Helping the Houston community gain access to a balanced diet
- Cargill’s Fast Response to Small African Food Processors During COVID Helped Them
- Hatching new plans: How a survivor of gender-based violence launched a thriving poultry business
- Fueling the Minds of India’s Next Generation: The Importance of the Midday Meal
- Research & Development
- Workplace Safety
Working with partners across borders to improve sustainability, food security and nutrition.
We invest in partnerships to advance the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. We are committed to helping end poverty and hunger and advancing sustainable approaches to land, water and climate.
We work with partners around the world to scale long-standing, successful projects and test promising new approaches. Some of our key partners include: CARE USA, TechnoServe, The Nature Conservancy, and Heifer International. See some of the many examples of our activities below.
We work with national food banks in 18 countries to address hunger, food waste, food safety and other issues. Two notable partners are:
- Feeding America: Our funding helps member food banks advance innovative local food sourcing models, increase access to nutritious foods including protein, fruits and vegetables and support community health and nutrition programs.
- Second Harvest Heartland: Our support for low-income, food-insecure kids and their families encourages participation in public nutrition programs and boosts their connection to fresh foods in Cargill’s home state of Minnesota.