- Thrive Stories
- Corporate Giving
- Cargill Volunteers
- Partnership Examples
- We are no longer subsistence producers
- The Nourishing the Future Program Builds Resilience Among Tilapia and Pig Producers in Honduras
- Learning the Field: How Digital Agricultural Tools Are Improving Farmer Welfare in Turkey
- Nourishing the Future by Building Resilient Agricultural Communities in Central America
- Helping the Houston community gain access to a balanced diet
- Cargill’s Fast Response to Small African Food Processors During COVID Helped Them
- Hatching new plans: How a survivor of gender-based violence launched a thriving poultry business
- Fueling the Minds of India’s Next Generation: The Importance of the Midday Meal
- Research & Development
- Workplace Safety
Chief Information and Digital Officer
As Chief Information and Digital Officer, Jennifer Hartsock is responsible for Cargill’s global technology portfolio, as well as technology, digital and data strategies that will enable the company’s strategic growth priorities.
Jen brings more than 20 years of technology leadership to Cargill’s Executive Team. She uses her leadership skills and technology experience to drive business impact and customer solutions. Jen has a passion for people and developing others, and is deeply committed to fostering a work environment that is diverse and inclusive of all.
Jen most recently served as Chief Information Officer (CIO) and a member of the executive leadership team at Baker Hughes. She led the successful merger of Baker Hughes and GE Oil & Gas technology systems and processes, as well as a cross-functional transformation of the company’s shared services. Before this, Jen was CIO at Cameron International, and also spent 17 years with Caterpillar, including a role as Group CIO for Construction Industries supporting Manufacturing and Supply Chain.
Outside of Cargill, Jen serves on the Board for Ingersoll Rand Inc. She also actively invests in mentoring people across organizations, with a focus on increasing the diversity of talent in STEM fields and accessibility to education.
Jen earned a Bachelor of Science degree in applied computer science from Illinois State University.