- Thrive Stories
- 2021 Annual Report
- Corporate Giving
- Cargill Volunteers
- Partnership Examples
- We are no longer subsistence producers
- The Nourishing the Future Program Builds Resilience Among Tilapia and Pig Producers in Honduras
- Learning the Field: How Digital Agricultural Tools Are Improving Farmer Welfare in Turkey
- Nourishing the Future by Building Resilient Agricultural Communities in Central America
- Helping the Houston community gain access to a balanced diet
- Cargill’s Fast Response to Small African Food Processors During COVID Helped Them
- Hatching new plans: How a survivor of gender-based violence launched a thriving poultry business
- Fueling the Minds of India’s Next Generation: The Importance of the Midday Meal
- Research & Development
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Workplace Safety
Supporting global and national organizations
Cargill provides corporate support to select national and global nonprofit and nongovernmental organizations (NGOs) that serve communities in which we have a business presence. We support partners working within our focus areas of nourishing our world, protecting our planet, and enriching our communities.
In the fiscal year 2021, Cargill provided $110.5 million in total charitable contributions in 56 countries.
We are committed to feeding the world in a safe and responsible way; reducing our environmental impact; and improving the communities where we live and work. We are passionate about our purpose to be the global leader in nourishing people and operating responsibly across the agricultural, food, industrial and financial markets we serve.
Cargill’s grant application is an invite only process.
Cargill Cares Councils
Through more than 350 Cargill Cares Councils, our employees around the world contribute millions of dollars and lend more than 100,000 hours of their time and talent to volunteer activities that have a local impact.
Cargill Global Scholars
The Cargill Global Scholars program provides financial support and leadership development opportunity to undergraduate students from around the world. Visit the Cargill Global Scholars website.