Coromat iFlex Glue Kitchen
The step ahead to produce better glues
Improving your corrugated board production process means improving cost efficiency and, of course, profitability.
The new Coromat™ iFlex glue kitchen is Cargill’s state-of-the-art, compact, fully automated corrugating adhesive preparation system.
Technologically advanced, flexible and adaptable, Coromat™ iFlex provides a highly efficient viscosity controlled glue kitchen process which can deliver faster speeds, less glue consumption, a reduction in waste and improved wet resistance.
What’s more, the glue kitchen system comes with full after sales support, both on-site and remotely. No matter what type of glue preparation method or starch products you use, Coromat™ iFlex preparation system will help to keep you one step ahead.
Benefits of the Coromat™ iFlex glue kitchen
Innovation: An innovative preparation system to improve quality and performance
- Applied rheology know-how
- Integrated dosage facilities
- High performing and cost-saving
- Easy adaptation to existing equipment
- Large memory storage capacity for data processing
Flexibility: A comprehensive range of options to suit specific needs
- MInocar, stein Hall, One-bag-Mixes
- Simple system integration
- Flexible interface
- Freedom in formula & system settings
- Secured by "build-in Safety"
- Custom tailored dimensioning
Economy: Designed to lower costs, while maintaining the highest glues production quality
- Better yields
- Reduced waste rate
- Low maintenance demand and downtime
- Highly automated process
- Recycling of process waters (flexo print, corrugator)
Excellence: A high performaning solution to achieve superior paper bonding and board quality continuous process monitoring
- High-standard system components
- Fully automated system control
- Atate-of-the-art process visualization
- Local & remote operation facilities
- Online remote services
- On-site service technicians
The products and services described on this website may not be available in all jurisdictions or to all persons.