Crystalline dextrose is available as a powder in either monohydrate or anhydrous form. It is a widely used ingredient for medium culture preparations. Dextrose powder can also be used as a carrier for granulation of fermentation products.
Crystalline dextrose, also known as glucose, is the fundamental monomer of all starchy products. It allows our Chemical Industry customers to produce the chemical structures they need from renewable resources. Its high purity makes it a valuable carbon source for our Fermentation customers.
Crystalline dextrose is available as a powder in either monohydrate or anhydrous form. Dextrose powders are available in various granulometry and crystalline structure, tailored towards specific customer needs. High purity dextrose is also available in liquid form – see for more information ‘glucose syrups’.
- Carbon source in fermentation processes
- Ingredient for medium culture preparations
- Carrier for granulation of fermentation products.
- Chemical building block for alkyl polyglucoside surfactants
- Chemical building block for N-methyl glucamine and its derivatives
- Chemical building block for glucoheptonic acid
- Reducing agent in metal treatment processes
The products and services described on this website may not be available in all jurisdictions or to all persons.