Asphalt Warm Mix Additives
Improved compactibility at the lowest cost in use
Anova® non-toxic, liquid warm mix additive is designed to significantly improve the quality and reliability of asphalt pavement compaction at an efficient dosage.
Benefits of Using Cargill Anova® Warm Mix Additive
Made from bio-based chemistries, our warm mix additives provide economic value through lower plant costs due to reduced fuel consumption at lower production temperatures.
With Cargill’s Anova® warm mix additive, crews can reliably achieve density and improve workability at lower temperatures while reducing emissions and odor.
• Increase haul distance
• Increase production windows
• Lower plant costs due to reduced fuel usage at lower production temperatures
• Liquid product for simple implementation
• Enhances opportunity for compaction or density bonuses
• Reduce HMA plant emissions
• Reduce fume exposure to work crews during placement
• Innovative technologies can enable efficient infrastructure investments
• Renewable raw materials help support farmer livelihood, rural communities and agriculture
• Working with farmers, government, industry groups, customers and consumers to make the
future of industrial solutions more sustainable
• The unique performance of our liquid warm mix additive are backed by more than 60 years of technical expertise in bio-based chemistry
- Increase haul distance and production windows
- Reliably achieve density and improve workability
- Eliminate need for adhesion promoters
- Decreases odor and chemical exposure for workers and communities due to its non-hazardous, non-toxic formulation
Learn More About Cargill Warm Mix Asphalt Additives
Cargill is a leader in asphalt chemistry that goes the distance with attention to profits, performance, people, and the planet. Through wma technologies and bio-based ingredients, our asphalt mix expertise paves the way for asphalt paving profitability and longevity. Contact us if you have questions on the use of warm mix asphalt.
Frequently Asked Questions
In the News
The products and services described on this website may not be available in all jurisdictions or to all persons.