The art of value-added solutions for innovative textures
Faced with too many different types, functionalities and qualities of food ingredients? Need to select the right ones from a broad range going from the most basic to the most sophisticated that add real value to your products? Cargill's functional systems provide innovative solutions that meet your exact needs regardless of the quality of your raw materials or technology level of your processing equipment.
- Bakery: Yeast, bread & rolls, sweet goods, frozen doughs, glazes and icings
- Beverages: Fruit juices and juice beverages, near-water type drinks
- Dairy: Cheeses, fresh dairy products
- Confectionery: Fruit snacks and jelly candy, cake decorations, hard candies
- Convenience Foods: Salad dressings, dips, sauces, gravies, frozen desserts
- Fruit: Fruit sauces, syrups, variegates, fruit preparations, compotes
- Meat: Fresh processed meats, cooked meats, Dry meats, Specialties (aspics, meat analogs, fat, etc.)
Some Cargill products are only approved for use in certain geographies, end uses, and/or at certain usage levels. It is the customer's responsibility to determine, for a particular geography, that (i) the Cargill product, its use and usage levels, (ii) the customer's product and its use, and (iii) any claims made about the customer's product, all comply with applicable laws and regulations.