About Regenasure® Glucosamine
The new opportunity of glucosamine in foods and beverages
Vitamins, calcium, and plant sterols — the list goes on. Consumers are increasingly looking for health benefits from foods and drinks. Joint health is no exception with 67% of respondents specifically expressing the desire for products offering healthy and flexible joints benefits.1
That opportunity has arrived. For food and beverage manufacturers wanting to reach this growing market, Regenasure® glucosamine is the right choice. It is the only commercially available vegetarian GRAS glucosamine, making innovative new products possible under a food label instead of a supplement label. Plus, it is domestically produced in the U.S. from a vegetable, shellfish-free source.
Regenasure® glucosamine is:
- the only vegetarian glucosamine with GRAS status produced in the U.S.
- a unique solution for incorporation into foods and beverages
- produced from a vegetarian source and suited for vegetarians and those with shellfish allergies
- Kosher (and Kosher for Passover) and Halal certified
- produced in accordance with HACCP principles and food Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- produced without the contaminants, environmental impact, and seasonality related to the production and sourcing of shellfish-derived glucosamine
- Regenasure® glucosamine is one of many ingredient offerings from Cargill, spanning the spectrum from core ingredients to specialty ingredients to ingredient systems to finished food systems. Not only do we have the ingredients you need, but also the resources and expertise for creating products that appeal to consumer tastes and nutritional needs.
To learn more or to source Regenasure® glucosamine, please call 888-REGENASURE (1-888-734-3627) or contact us.
1 "2010 Global Health & Wellness Trends," Health Focus International
Some Cargill products are only approved for use in certain geographies, end uses, and/or at certain usage levels. It is the customer's responsibility to determine, for a particular geography, that (i) the Cargill product, its use and usage levels, (ii) the customer's product and its use, and (iii) any claims made about the customer's product, all comply with applicable laws and regulations.