Why Choose Cargill?
In today’s complex and competitive beverage industry, growth comes through innovation. As an international producer and marketer to the brewing industry, Cargill helps customers succeed through collaboration and innovation, and is committed to applying its global knowledge and experience to help meet our customer’s brewing goals.
Cargill offers global geographic reach of the broadest and deepest brewing portfolio in the market, backed by state-of-the-art technical and formulation capabilities. Whether you want to enhance your existing product range or launch new on-trend beers, we can help you reach your goals:
- Decrease costs through operation and formulation improvements
- Produce consistent beer of high quality, sustainably
- Gather insight on consumer demand, brewing innovations, and new product development
- Reduce the environmental impact of your operations
- Grow your business internationally through our global footprint
Cargill touches many of the complex aspects of the brewing industry. From brewhouse operations, troubleshooting, testing and flavor stability to sustainability, consumer insights
and quality ingredients.
Some Cargill products are only approved for use in certain geographies, end uses, and/or at certain usage levels. It is the customer's responsibility to determine, for a particular geography, that (i) the Cargill product, its use and usage levels, (ii) the customer's product and its use, and (iii) any claims made about the customer's product, all comply with applicable laws and regulations.