Cocoa Certification Benefits
- Certification encourages professional farm management and good agricultural practices.
- Farmers benefit financially from certification when they receive premiums on certified crops.
- Premiums received by farmer organizations from certification are reinvested to support farmer members and the local community.
- Certification schemes encourage long-term improvements in productivity, quality and cost efficiency, enabling farmers to form strong and long-term relationships with buyers.
- Certification improves transparency and traceability in your supply chain.
- Independent assurance adds credibility to sustainability claims.
- Added brand value from connecting the benefits of the label to what you stand for.
- The certification label helps you to promote your sustainability commitment.
- Certification labels can be used on packaging, online and in marketing promotion to help consumers choose sustainable products.
- A certification label on product packaging provides independent assurance that their favorite brands source their ingredients responsibly.
- A certification label shows that the product contributes to improved livelihoods for farmers.