We are 142,000 people in 65 countries
Cargill is an international producer and marketer of food, agricultural, financial and industrial products and services. Founded in 1865, our privately held company employs 142,000 people in 65 countries.
Cargill has grown to become one of the largest, privately-owned businesses, providing food, agricultural, risk management, financial, and industrial products and services around the globe.
- Financial highlights and customers we serve in At a Glance
- Learn about Cargill through our Annual and Corporate Responsibility reports
- Expect the Unexpected when you read the corporate brochure
- By market segment and located worldwide, our businesses in Agriculture Services, Food Ingredients and Applications, Origination and Processing, Risk Management and Financial, and Industrial
- Our beliefs and how we operate in Ethics & Compliance, Financial Information and Management
- Our Expertise and Research & Development capabilities and locations
- Cargill's history told with slide shows and Cargill advertising of print and television advertisements
- And for suppliers - Strategic Sourcing