Compelling stories connecting stakeholders from around the world.
- Earth Day 2013
- The Redefine Reports. Connecting our knowledge and capabilities in innovative ways.
Frythier: Oil Change | Frythier: No Easy Substitute | Tastology: Hitting the sweet spot | Simplixify: Green fields | Sustain-olate: Brains and bonds | Availergy: Understanding biomass energy | Brewtency: The art and science of malting
- Helping Students Write A Better Future. By supporting the Rural Development Foundation in keeping more than 700 children in school.
- Earth Day 2012
- International Women's Day. Cargill and CARE celebrate partnership lifting 100,000 people from poverty.
- In classrooms, not fields. Supporting CARE to help keep nearly 60,000 children in school.
- Fertile ground. Cargill collaborates with WWF on sustainable production solutions.
- Fighting global poverty. Cargill and CARE partner to strengthen rural communities.
- All hands on deck. Some of the biggest names in the cruise industry look to Cargill for food and service they can’t find elsewhere.
- Project Light. Creating far-reaching effects with something as simple as light
- Farming in Indonesia: Coconuts | Seaweed
- Million trees. Cargill takes part in campaign to enrich environment.
- Feeding fish. In fish tanks big enough to practice marathons around.
- Building a foundation in Indonesia. Cargill leaders lay first bricks for kitchen at orphanage in South Sumatra, Indonesia.
- The Faces of Nourishing India - Nourishing India series.
- A Plan for Empowerment - Nourishing India series.
- In the Hunger Spot - Nourishing India series.
- Balancing earning with learning. "School in the Plant" offers chance to complete education.
- Building schools. Cargill's ambitious school-building effort fits with one of the strongest beliefs of the people of Vietnam.
- Helping farmers in China save water. Following a major drought, Cargill is working with farmers to perfect irrigation methods.
- The Golden Key Plan. Cargill China launches the Golden Key Plan, a program to help improve farmers’ income.
- One Man, One Tree. Cargill joins Indonesia's national greening movement One Man, One Tree.
- Cultivating sustainable palm oil. A Cargill oil palm plantation is certified "sustainable." The company's first.
- Growing deep roots. While expanding our tapioca business in Thailand, Cargill is constructing homes, building libraries and teaching English.
Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Safe, Clean Drinking Water. Cargill co-funds geo-investigation for water for the village of Krugliki, Russia.
- Horn of Africa rice distribution. Cargill’s rice donation now reaching families in drought-stricken areas of the Horn of Africa.
- Soy grows in Egypt. Cargill helps introduce soybean farming to the Nile Delta.
- Making coffee better. With the help of Cargill Process Optimizers, instant coffee is even more efficient.
- UTZ CERTIFIED premiums. Increasing cocoa farmers’ incomes while producing sustainable cocoa.
- Artisan tradition meets world-class technology. Cargill partners with 50,000 Spanish olive farmers to bring quality Spanish olive oil to a global market.
- Help for cocoa farmers. Cargill joins with Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to launch $40 million program to help cocoa farmers in Africa.
- UTZ CERTIFIED cocoa. The first farmer co-operatives in Côte d'Ivoire certified under the UTZ CERTIFIED cocoa sustainability program delivered their first certified sustainable cocoa beans.
- From cocoa farm to classroom. CARE reports positive changes through its Cargill-supported Rural Education Project in Ghana.
- The Colombian Conundrum. A story about Cargill’s belief in how investment in agriculture contributes to rural development, employment and growth opportunities, and increased food security in developing countries.
- Planting a seed. Cargill Brazil employees plant a seed in nutrition and responsibility with the children and young adults attending the Irmão Alfredo assistance center.
- The Future of Innovation is Now. The Cargill Brazil Innovation Center serves customers with an innovative design and innovative approach.
- Nourishing the Future in Central America
Cargill's ommitment to sustainable development in Central America
Honduras | Costa Rica | Guatemala | Nicaragua
- Road to Cocoa: A series on the development of a cocoa supply along the Trans-Amazonian highway.
Partnering for Cocoa | In the Gene Bank |The Cocoa Bean Journey
- "The River of Tomatoes." Cargill Brazil and tomatoes - from growing to processing to canning.
- Improving childhood nutrition. Through the “de grão em grão" program in Brazil.
- Fighting hunger in northern Mexico. Cargill joins national campaign to fight hunger in drought-stricken Northern Mexico.
- Growing stevia responsibly. Cargill’s Truvia® natural sweetener takes a forward-thinking approach to stevia production.
- Bringing back cocoa in Southern Bahia, Brazil. Cargill participates in efforts to increase cocoa production; project shows positive early results
- Carbon credit initiative. Cargill supports fist-of-its-kind project designed to preserve the Amazon rainforest.
- Biomass. Powering a plant with an environmentally friendly source of energy.Coal, diesel or sawdust? Using sawdust to create steam, a new "bioboiler" is generating multiple benefits.
- Handling animals humanely. Cargill extends its commitment to animal welfare with training for emergency workers.
- Beef Processing Facility Tour with Dr. Temple Grandin
- Leading the pack. Cargill leads the packaged deicing industry in melting ingredient transparency.
- Early Intervention. Promising preliminary results on Cargill’s E.coli O157:H7 vaccine trial.
- Third Party Remote Video Auditing. Another tool in food safety.
- The Chocolatier's Workshop. Sweet Dreams and Smart Business.
- ClearLane® enhanced deicer. Keeping 750 paved lane miles clear in harsh winter weather.
- More to Share®. Working with customers and local charities to help fight hunger.
- Waste not. Cargill partners with communities to turn waste into energy.
- Malcolm Baldrige³. By focusing on customers and workplace safety, Cargill businesses earned the Malcolm Baldrige Award three times in one decade.
- Innovation train. How Cargill moved 400,000 bushels of corn 1,300 miles and reinvented an industry.
- Honestly sweet™. Now a natural sweetener with great taste and zero calories. Truvia™.