Compelling stories connecting stakeholders from around the world.
- Earth Day 2013
- The Redefine Reports. Connecting our knowledge and capabilities in innovative ways.
Frythier: Oil Change | Frythier: No Easy Substitute | Tastology: Hitting the sweet spot | Simplixify: Green fields | Sustain-olate: Brains and bonds | Availergy: Understanding biomass energy | Brewtency: The art and science of malting
- Helping Students Write A Better Future. By supporting the Rural Development Foundation in keeping more than 700 children in school.
- Earth Day 2012
- International Women's Day. Cargill and CARE celebrate partnership lifting 100,000 people from poverty.
- In classrooms, not fields. Supporting CARE to help keep nearly 60,000 children in school.
- Fertile ground. Cargill collaborates with WWF on sustainable production solutions.
- Fighting global poverty. Cargill and CARE partner to strengthen rural communities.
- All hands on deck. Some of the biggest names in the cruise industry look to Cargill for food and service they can’t find elsewhere.
- Project Light. Creating far-reaching effects with something as simple as light
- Farming in Indonesia: Coconuts | Seaweed
- Million trees. Cargill takes part in campaign to enrich environment.
- Feeding fish. In fish tanks big enough to practice marathons around.
- Building a foundation in Indonesia. Cargill leaders lay first bricks for kitchen at orphanage in South Sumatra, Indonesia.
- The Faces of Nourishing India - Nourishing India series.
- A Plan for Empowerment - Nourishing India series.
- In the Hunger Spot - Nourishing India series.
- Balancing earning with learning. "School in the Plant" offers chance to complete education.
- Building schools. Cargill's ambitious school-building effort fits with one of the strongest beliefs of the people of Vietnam.
- Helping farmers in China save water. Following a major drought, Cargill is working with farmers to perfect irrigation methods.
- The Golden Key Plan. Cargill China launches the Golden Key Plan, a program to help improve farmers’ income.
- One Man, One Tree. Cargill joins Indonesia's national greening movement One Man, One Tree.
- Cultivating sustainable palm oil. A Cargill oil palm plantation is certified "sustainable." The company's first.
- Growing deep roots. While expanding our tapioca business in Thailand, Cargill is constructing homes, building libraries and teaching English.
Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Safe, Clean Drinking Water. Cargill co-funds geo-investigation for water for the village of Krugliki, Russia.
- Horn of Africa rice distribution. Cargill’s rice donation now reaching families in drought-stricken areas of the Horn of Africa.
- Soy grows in Egypt. Cargill helps introduce soybean farming to the Nile Delta.
- Making coffee better. With the help of Cargill Process Optimizers, instant coffee is even more efficient.
- UTZ CERTIFIED premiums. Increasing cocoa farmers’ incomes while producing sustainable cocoa.
- Artisan tradition meets world-class technology. Cargill partners with 50,000 Spanish olive farmers to bring quality Spanish olive oil to a global market.
- Help for cocoa farmers. Cargill joins with Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to launch $40 million program to help cocoa farmers in Africa.
- UTZ CERTIFIED cocoa. The first farmer co-operatives in Côte d'Ivoire certified under the UTZ CERTIFIED cocoa sustainability program delivered their first certified sustainable cocoa beans.
- From cocoa farm to classroom. CARE reports positive changes through its Cargill-supported Rural Education Project in Ghana.
Creating new sources of incomes for people living in poverty. Video featuring the story of Maria Victoria Guadardo, one of 13 Honduran women who, three years ago, opened a store that sells freshly made tortillas and donuts in a neighborhood in San Pedro Sula. Maria and her fellow owners received a micro loan and training from CARE and Cargill to start this small business.
- The Colombian Conundrum. A story about Cargill’s belief in how investment in agriculture contributes to rural development, employment and growth opportunities, and increased food security in developing countries.
- Planting a seed. Cargill Brazil employees plant a seed in nutrition and responsibility with the children and young adults attending the Irmão Alfredo assistance center.
- The Future of Innovation is Now. The Cargill Brazil Innovation Center serves customers with an innovative design and innovative approach.
- Nourishing the Future in Central America
Cargill's ommitment to sustainable development in Central America
Honduras | Costa Rica | Guatemala | Nicaragua
- Road to Cocoa: A series on the development of a cocoa supply along the Trans-Amazonian highway.
Partnering for Cocoa | In the Gene Bank |The Cocoa Bean Journey
- "The River of Tomatoes." Cargill Brazil and tomatoes - from growing to processing to canning.
- Improving childhood nutrition. Through the “de grão em grão" program in Brazil.
- Fighting hunger in northern Mexico. Cargill joins national campaign to fight hunger in drought-stricken Northern Mexico.
- Growing stevia responsibly. Cargill’s Truvia® natural sweetener takes a forward-thinking approach to stevia production.
- Bringing back cocoa in Southern Bahia, Brazil. Cargill participates in efforts to increase cocoa production; project shows positive early results
- Carbon credit initiative. Cargill supports fist-of-its-kind project designed to preserve the Amazon rainforest.
- Biomass. Powering a plant with an environmentally friendly source of energy.Coal, diesel or sawdust? Using sawdust to create steam, a new "bioboiler" is generating multiple benefits.
- Handling animals humanely. Cargill extends its commitment to animal welfare with training for emergency workers.
- Beef Processing Facility Tour with Dr. Temple Grandin
- Leading the pack. Cargill leads the packaged deicing industry in melting ingredient transparency.
- Early Intervention. Promising preliminary results on Cargill’s E.coli O157:H7 vaccine trial.
- Third Party Remote Video Auditing. Another tool in food safety.
- The Chocolatier's Workshop. Sweet Dreams and Smart Business.
- ClearLane® enhanced deicer. Keeping 750 paved lane miles clear in harsh winter weather.
- More to Share®. Working with customers and local charities to help fight hunger.
- Waste not. Cargill partners with communities to turn waste into energy.
- Malcolm Baldrige³. By focusing on customers and workplace safety, Cargill businesses earned the Malcolm Baldrige Award three times in one decade.
- Innovation train. How Cargill moved 400,000 bushels of corn 1,300 miles and reinvented an industry.
- Honestly sweet™. Now a natural sweetener with great taste and zero calories. Truvia™.