- Thrive Stories
- 2021 Annual Report
- Corporate Giving
- Cargill Volunteers
- Partnership Examples
- We are no longer subsistence producers
- The Nourishing the Future Program Builds Resilience Among Tilapia and Pig Producers in Honduras
- Learning the Field: How Digital Agricultural Tools Are Improving Farmer Welfare in Turkey
- Nourishing the Future by Building Resilient Agricultural Communities in Central America
- Helping the Houston community gain access to a balanced diet
- Cargill’s Fast Response to Small African Food Processors During COVID Helped Them
- Hatching new plans: How a survivor of gender-based violence launched a thriving poultry business
- Fueling the Minds of India’s Next Generation: The Importance of the Midday Meal
- Research & Development
- Workplace Safety
We bring food, agricultural, financial and industrial products to people who need them all around the world.
You learn a few things during 155 years in business. Today, we apply that expertise to serve customers and communities in 70 countries/regions. We have 155,000 employees working every day to nourish the world in a safe, responsible, sustainable way. Find out more about our global operations.
Our value chain
We operate across many countries in a number of sectors. And since we mostly work business to business, we’re not a household name. To help understand what we do, the following infographic visualizes our work along global supply chains.
What we do
With operations as broad as ours, we know it is hard to get the big picture. Here are a few resources that put our purpose in context. Available in multiple languages.