for Gelled Dairy Desserts
Our first offering in the WavePure range, the WavePure ADG series is sourced from Gracilaria red seaweed, which is considered a traditional food ingredient in the European Union. As a result, there are various options for labeling with a reference to the seaweed source.
From a formulation perspective, the ADG series is well-suited for dairy desserts, serving as a recognizable alternative to less familiar ingredients. With WavePure ADG, smooth and creamy textures bring an optimal organoleptic experience, while also offering excellent gelling and thickening properties.
Whilst we launch WavePure ADG in Gelled Dairy Desserts, offering full technical support to our customers in this application, we also continue to investigate the benefits of WavePure ADG for other applications.
- Recognized as traditional food ingredient in EU.
- Can be labeled ‘Gracilaria Seaweed Powder’.
- No chemical transformation; all the natural components of the seaweed are kept intact.
- Whole seaweed with low calorie content, rich in fiber and other naturally healthy elements.
- Very limited color and flavor deviation.
- Excellent synergy with protein in dairy applications.
- Compliant with food safety standards.
- Delivering consistent quality.
- Can deliver outstanding jellifying and thickening properties.
Some Cargill products are only approved for use in certain geographies, end uses, and/or at certain usage levels. It is the customer's responsibility to determine, for a particular geography, that (i) the Cargill product, its use and usage levels, (ii) the customer's product and its use, and (iii) any claims made about the customer's product, all comply with applicable laws and regulations.