Our refineries are unique in technology and refining capabilities. They also adhere to stringent specifications for maintenance of product quality, oil stability and food safety. Our operations are unparalleled in India, with:
- The best and latest refining technology, tested across various refinery set-ups within the global Cargill network.
- A team trained by international experts and on international platforms ― fully equipped to produce excellent products in the country.
- High quality standards set with international and Indian requirements in mind.
- Specifications ensuring superior quality and high stability. We never pack or ship anything that fails to meet these specifications.
- Hands-free treatment, with no direct human touch on the product itself. Our fully automated refining technology has led to a clean, hygienic environment and a better, safer product.
These refinery assets together have a cumulative production capacity of about 1770750 MT on an annual basis.
Some Cargill products are only approved for use in certain geographies, end uses, and/or at certain usage levels. It is the customer's responsibility to determine, for a particular geography, that (i) the Cargill product, its use and usage levels, (ii) the customer's product and its use, and (iii) any claims made about the customer's product, all comply with applicable laws and regulations.