Since 1946, with our team of experienced, knowledgeable food professionals, Cargill Toshoku has provided global food solutions to our Japanese partners that benefit their businesses, employees and consumers.
Our customers include manufacturers in processed food, beverages, confectionery, meat, chemicals, as well as wholesalers and retail chain stores.
In addition to representing a wide range of Cargill products, we also have a specialized, reliable worldwide suppliers' network, which allows us to provide unique value to our customers.
Our major trading goods and commodities:
- Cocoa beans and products (including cocoa butter, cocoa liquor and cocoa powder)
- Dried edible beans (small red beans, kidney beans)
- Nuts (groundnuts, almonds, cashew nuts, etc.)
- Dairy products
- Sugar (Refined sugar, beet sugar and non-centrifugal sugar, raw sugar, sugar preparation and other sweeteners)
- Coffee beans
- Canned/Bottled processed food
- Frozen/Dried/Salted-Vegetables/Fruits and Spices
- Wine ingredients, various juice materials
- Various tea and laver
- Crude & refined ethanol
- Metal silicon and polycrystalline silicon
- Fatty acids and detergent ingredients
- Food Additives
- Eggs, egg products
- Beef, pork, poultry and various animal derivatives
Some Cargill products are only approved for use in certain geographies, end uses, and/or at certain usage levels. It is the customer's responsibility to determine, for a particular geography, that (i) the Cargill product, its use and usage levels, (ii) the customer's product and its use, and (iii) any claims made about the customer's product, all comply with applicable laws and regulations.