Fats and Oils
Cargill Foods Brazil – Fats & Oils is focused on the food and beverage industry and has a broad portfolio to meet the diverse categories. From the development of unique systems to provision of technical resources and international knowledge, the main objective is to create solutions that meet the sensory, functional and nutritional consumer expectations.
We work alongside our clients to help achieve success through collaboration and innovation.
Our portfolio of fats and oils is distributed in six categories that meet the most diverse applications for the food industry:
- Al Bake for cookies, bread, cakes and fillings
- Al Conf for chocolate, confectionery and fillings
- Al Lette for ice cream, creams and other dairy products
- Al Fry for fried foods and sprinkling
- Al Home for soups and stocks
- Al Fases for nutrition and health
- Lévia and Lévia+e healthiness for various applications
- Liza for pure vegetable oils
Contact us to learn about the different solutions Cargill can offer your business.
Some Cargill products are only approved for use in certain geographies, end uses, and/or at certain usage levels. It is the customer's responsibility to determine, for a particular geography, that (i) the Cargill product, its use and usage levels, (ii) the customer's product and its use, and (iii) any claims made about the customer's product, all comply with applicable laws and regulations.