Filippo Berio Culinary Selection® Olive Oils
The first and last name in olive oil is the first and ONLY choice for culinary professionals.
From the countryside of Lucca in the Tuscany region of Italy, to the finest kitchens across the globe, Filippo Berio Culinary Selection® olive oil has a 150-year-long reputation for satisfying the most discriminating palates and demanding culinary professionals.
Today, his legacy remains the gold standard against which all olive oils are measured. Not just in his hometown of Lucca, but around the world, where professional chefs can now add his passion, artistry and commitment to their own pursuit of culinary excellence.
Filippo Berio Culinary Selection® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
A tradition of excellence for your finest culinary applications.
Our rich, well-balanced Extra Virgin Olive Oil is specifically crafted for discriminating chefs and their discerning guests.
- Made from the first cold-press of the olives.
- Aromatic and full-flavored, with a deep greenish-gold color and a rich, slightly peppery finish.
- Imparts a medium fruity flavor followed by moderate sensations of bitterness and pungency.
- Perfect for dressings and marinades, drizzling on top of foods, dipping and sautéing as well as a flavorful finish to steamed vegetables, baked potatoes and soups.
Filippo Berio Culinary Selection® Olive Oil
Exquisitely balanced flavor for ingredient and cooking applications.
Our Olive Oil is a versatile, all-purpose olive oil that can be used to enhance the true flavor of any dish.
- Carefully crafted from extra virgin and select refined olive oils.
- Exquisitely balanced with a smooth, mild flavor and beautiful golden color finish.
- Ideal for shallow pan frying, sautéing, grilling, baking and roasting.
- Use as a base for dressings, sauces and marinades or as an ingredient in any dish.
- Replaces butter and other oils for a more tasteful alternative in sautéing and frying applications.
Filippo Berio Culinary Selection® Sauté & Grill Oil
- A blend of 80% high oleic canola oil and 20% extra virgin olive oil for superior performance during high heat food preparations while imparting a pleasing extra virgin olive oil flavor to food.
- Provides excellent heat tolerance for reduced buildup on kitchen and food preparation equipment.
- For sautéing, grilling, roasting, pan and deep frying applications.
- Use as an ingredient in dishes, pizza dough, cakes and bread.
Filippo Berio Culinary Selection® All Purpose Oil
- A blend of 75% conventional canola oil and 25% extra virgin olive oil for general cooking.
- This blend imparts a pleasing extra virgin olive oil flavor to a variety of food preparations.
- Ideal for dressings, sauces, marinating, roasting and a dish ingredient.
- Use to prepare pizza dough, cakes and breads.
|SAP#||Filippo Berio Culinary Selection® Olive Oils||Packaging||Net Wt. (lbs.)|
|100087814||Filippo Berio Culinary Selection® Extra Virgin Olive Oil||3/1 Gallon||23.1#|
|10008713||Filippo Berio Culinary Selection® Olive Oil||3/1 Gallon||23.1#|
|100087795||Filippo Berio Culinary Selection® Sauté & Grill Oil||3/1 Gallon||23.1#|
|100087796||Filippo Berio Culinary Selection® All Purpose Oil||3/1 Gallon||23.1#|
Olive oil component in Filippo Berio Culinary Selection® olive and vegetable blends meets or exceeds International Olive Council (IOC) standards and protocols. Filippo Berio Culinary Selection® oils are Kosher Certified by the Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations of America (OU).
Filippo Berio® and Filippo Berio Culinary Selection® are trademarks of SALOV S.p.A, used under license.