North America Power & Gas
Finding stable and reliable supply with secured pricing is a difficult challenge to overcome
Cargill is a scale power and gas supplier, trader and customer who provides you with tailored solutions that solve the complexities of supply and off-take challenges. With our offering based on in-depth market understanding, comprehensive trading, logistics expertise and flexible credit solutions you can truly focus on growing your business.
We guarantee you access to the products and services that you need. Using the scale of our physical footprint, we ensure that your order is delivered. No matter what season of the year, our tailored power and gas solutions guarantee you the supply or off-take that you need to be successful. We supply all internal manufacturing and processing sites in the U.S. and use these capabilities to benefit your business.
The diversity and strength of Cargill’s businesses ensures that we can deliver a broad range of risk management solutions which give you term and fixed-priced agreements. Your pricing consistency is maintained and your operations are not impacted.
• Trading and wholesale of electricity and gas in North America
• Significant transmitter of power across much of U.S. (in top five power market players in the Southeast U.S.
• Top transmitter of physical gas transportation in North America
• Delivering risk management solutions - proprietary hedging products for multiple energy commodities
• Understanding power and gas purchasing needs from a customer’s perspective
• 100 employees in North American strategic energy hubs
• Supplying energy to over 200 Cargill plants
• Active in the North American gas market since the 1990s
• Trading electricity in North America since 1998
Main Contact Office
North America Power and Gas
840 West Sam Houston Pkwy N #300
Houston, TX 77024
Download power and gas fact sheets
The services described on this web site may not be available in all jurisdictions or to all persons.