Managing a business to achieve profitable growth is a challenging endeavor. This is especially true for managing ingredient and input costs. Increasing market volatility and mounting competitive pressures make it difficult to feel confident in mitigating commodity price risk.
Managing commodity price risk
Managing price risk means minimizing market-driven surprises that can adversely impact your business. Companies manage commodity price risk to meet a range of objectives:
- Defend market share: Avoid losing ground to your competition
- Protect margins: Maintain profit margins in the face of pricing pressure
- Secure budgets: Achieve a more predictable and profitable future
- Differentiate your product: Make your product stand out with competitive pricing
- Stabilize pricing: Mitigate swings in commodity prices
- Eliminate surprises: Prevent being caught off guard by the unknown
How can we help?
From locations across the globe, Cargill Risk Management works with customers to create tailored products that help protect them from volatile commodity markets. The success of our approach speaks for itself with our growing list of customers and high percentage of repeat business.
Contact us to learn how we can help build a solution that is right for you.
Commodity trading involves risks, and you should fully understand these risks before trading. This information shall not constitute a solicitation to buy or sell futures or options contracts, or OTC products. Please read the full disclaimer for more information.