Customers and consumers want to know where their products come from, how workers in Cargill’s supply chains are treated, and what impact the production of our products has on the environment. If we are to continue to source our products and supply them responsibly, strong relationships with farmers, customers and partners — based on honesty, trust and mutual respect — are essential.
We share our point of view with you on the multiple responsible sourcing activities we have underway around the world.
- Food security
- Cargill and palm oil production
- Responsible soy production
- Sustainable and responsible cocoa sourcing
- Sustainable cotton production
- Agriculture & Trade policy
Thought leader viewpoints
Learn the viewpoints of the thought leaders we build partnerships with to impact our communities.