Across many different markets and industries, we work every day to help the world thrive.
Call us optimistic. We believe the world eats better when we eat together. Starting from a single grain elevator in Iowa, our passion has always been to bring producers and consumers of food closer to one another.
Nourishing the world
Our team of 155,000 professionals in 70 countries draws together the worlds of food, agriculture, nutrition and risk management. For more than 155 years, we have helped farmers grow more, connecting them to broader markets. We are continuously developing products that give consumers just what they’re seeking, advancing nutrition, food safety and sustainability. And we help all of our partners innovate and manage risk, so they can nourish the world again tomorrow.
How we work
We work alongside farmers, producers, manufacturers, retailers, governments, and other organizations to fulfill our purpose to nourish the world in a safe, responsible and sustainable way. Together, we create efficiencies, develop innovations, and help communities thrive.
- We offer input, expertise and risk management tools to farmers small and large, helping them boost their productivity and incomes. We buy their crops and animals and bring them to markets around the globe.
- We process a wide range of agricultural commodities into the food, feed and fuel the world needs, transporting them to the places they will be consumed.
- We partner with the world’s leading consumer goods, restaurant and retail brands to create innovative products that serve the changing values of consumers everywhere.
- We nourish animals with pioneering feed products and work with farmers and scientists to ensure animals' well-being, in order to sustainably meet growing demand for animal protein worldwide.
- We join with community leaders, non-profits and others to enrich the places where we live and work, building a strong, sustainable future for agriculture.
Private access to financial information
As a privately held company, we make financial information available only to authorized institutions.