Announcements and Webinars
Notices in this section highlight updated information to enable Cargill NA suppliers.
SAP Deployment Communications, Training, & Videos
CSSTNA - PPM
- Cargill SAP Functional Training Presentation – Implementation Guide for CSSTNA – PPM
- Non-Ariba – CSSTNA - PPM Go-Live Letter
- Ariba Enabled – CSSTNA- PPM Go-Live Letter
- Recorded Cargill SAP Functional Training – CSSTNA – PPM
Cargill Protein NA
- Cargill SAP Functional Training Presentation – Implementation Guide for Protein NA
- Non Ariba – Protein NA Go-Live Letter
- Ariba Enabled – Protein NA Go-Live Letter
- Recorded Cargill SAP Functional Training – Protein NA
CSSTNA - SG&A
- Cargill SAP Functional Training Presentation – Implementation Guide for CSSTNA - SG&A
- Non Ariba - CSSTNA - SG&A Go-Live Letter
- Ariba Enabled - CSSTNA - SG&A Go-Live Letter
- Cargill SAP Functional Training Presentation – Implementation Guide for CASCNA
- Non-Ariba – CASCNA Go-Live Letter
- Ariba Enabled – CASCNA Go-Live Letter
- Recorded Cargill SAP Functional Training – CASCNA
Cargill Revising North American Payment Terms
Cargill’s standard payment terms fall below comparable companies and thus industry average. To keep Cargill competitive, we are launching a global initiative to ensure our systems, processes, and payment terms are optimized to reach our financial objectives. Please see FAQ for more information.
Ariba Summit Registration
Cargill is offering a LIVE informational Ariba Summit Meeting that we encourage all suppliers to attend to understand Ariba and how it will impact Cargill’s P2P transformation. Please use the link below to register for an upcoming LIVE event:
Cargill Supplier Summit
More dates coming soon...
Please use the link below to access a recorded event:
Cargill Ariba On Demand Summit Recording
Cargill Standard Account On Demand Summit Recording
Ariba Network (AN)
Ariba Network: Please refer to the Understanding Ariba section of Supplier Central for information about ARIBA, AN transactions, and how you as a supplier can get signed up.
Suppliers Suppliers and Cargill employees with questions relating to AN transactions are invited to attend an Ariba Network (AN) Training Event. The Cargill Ariba Functional Trainings focus on the functionality of a Premium or Full Enablement Ariba account, while the Cargill Ariba Standard Functional Training event focuses on the functionality of a no fee Light or Standard Ariba account. Suppliers who are uncertain which account will work best for their company are encouraged to attend both sessions and use the Ariba resources available at Ariba Network light account. Suppliers should go to Ariba Network website for additional information on AN and to calculate the value of AN and talk to Ariba about any questions they have.
We strongly encourage anyone in your organization that services the Cargill account to attend one of the live training events. Use the registration links below to register.
Cargill Ariba Functional Training
More dates coming soon
Ariba recorded training sessions
In partnership with Ariba, Cargill offers recorded training sessions relating to the most frequently asked questions. Ariba has a robust selection of resources available for suppliers on the application and processes, and to use for any problems with the network. Documentation, including educational materials about managing your account and transactions, is available on the Ariba Network website. The links below are for training sessions that incorporate Cargill’s specific requirements for suppliers on AN:.
NOTE: To view these recordings you may be asked to download an application, such as Adobe Connect.
- Cargill NA Functional Training Intro Presentation
- Cargill NA Ariba Network Company Profile & Settings
- Cargill NAMER Material Order Functional Training Demo
- Cargill NAMER Service Order Functional Training Demo
AN suppliers should also use the Cargill Supplier Information Portal which is available to Cargill NA suppliers on the Ariba Network website. The portal contains Cargill-specific Ariba information.
AN and ERS Supplier Impacts
Upon AN go-live Cargill will remove the ERS flag from supplier records as applicable. Suppliers that are going live on AN with Cargill NA and have transacted with Cargill using ERS will need to understand how transacting on AN will impact the way Cargill receives invoices from them and update their administrative processes to accommodate this change.
AN Suppliers are expected to do the following for all Cargill NA SAP TC2 orders upon AN go live:
- Purchase Orders will be solely sent via Ariba Network
- Purchase Order confirmations will occur in Ariba
- Purchase Orders must be flipped into an invoice in AN, or else payment will not occur
Please click here to view a deck detailing this change and the requirements Cargill has of you as a supplier. Questions related to specifics on a Purchase Order you received (such as pricing, UOM, status, or order material details), please contact the Cargill buyer contact.