- Learning the Field: How Digital Agricultural Tools Are Improving Farmer Welfare in Turkey
- Nourishing the Future by Building Resilient Agricultural Communities in Central America
- Helping the Houston community gain access to a balanced diet
- Cargill’s Fast Response to Small African Food Processors During COVID Helped Them
- Hatching new plans: How a survivor of gender-based violence launched a thriving poultry business
- Fueling the Minds of India’s Next Generation: The Importance of the Midday Meal
- Join Us
Leading with solutions in a changing world
Good nutrition is a basic building block of life. At Cargill, we are focused every day on ensuring that people around the world have access to safe, nutritious and affordable food. We play a central role in shaping a healthier future as we work to meet consumer needs within the planetary boundaries.
As the world’s food needs grow and change, our partners can rely on Cargill to deliver solutions that reflect advances in science and our understanding of the social, economic, political, and cultural forces that influence food access and choice.
We recognize that diet and health are linked and we take seriously our role in tackling the critical problems of malnutrition in high- and low-income countries alike.
Our size and scale provide valuable insight and experience – advantages we use to help our customers adapt to a fast-changing marketplace with evolving consumer preferences. We balance the driving influences of science and food values as we navigate today’s complex food system from field to table.