We must reach higher to do more inside Cargill and in the places where we live and work.
Putting People First
We believe equal rights and human dignity are absolute. Our leaders and employees will continue to use our voices and our actions to fight for those rights, alongside our customers and our communities.
From our leadership:
We learn by listening; these are perspectives from our employees on what it’s like to be Black in America.
Cargill’s Business Resource Groups (BRGs)
Cargill’s Business Resource Groups (BRGs) make up global, diverse populations and are consulted for perspective on a regular basis.
- Cargill Ebony Council: The Cargill Ebony Council continuously strives to build an inclusive environment that fosters and supports the full participation of Black, African American and Pan-African employees in reaching their full potential for maximum contribution to Cargill’s success.
- Cargill Ability Network: The Cargill Ability Network supports Cargill’s efforts in creating and maintaining an inclusive workplace where people of all abilities can be empowered to achieve high performance and drive business results.
- Cargill Pride Network: The Cargill Pride Network fosters an equitable, safe and supportive business environment for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender employees, their allies and business associates.
- Cargill Hispanic-Latino Council: The Cargill Hispanic-Latino Council fosters an environment where Hispanic and Latino employees can develop their full potential for the overall enrichment of our communities and the success of Cargill
- Cargill Veteran Military Support Network: The Cargill Veteran Military Support Network recognizes, supports and encourages members of the United States military, veterans and their families. We also serve as a recruitment and retention tool, meeting the unique needs of this segment of the U.S. workforce.
- Cargill Women’s Network: Cargill Women’s Network empowers all women who work at Cargill by building advocacy and sponsorship of women globally, while advancing Cargill’s global gender parity aspirations.
- Cargill Young Professionals Network: The Cargill Young Professionals Network is a dynamic and diverse group of ambitious peers with a passion for making a difference, a willingness to learn and the desire to develop and build important relationships.
- Cargill Asian Alliance Network: Cargill’s Asian Alliance Network is committed to creating an inclusive culture that recruits, retains and develops Asian and Pacific Islander talent. encourage Cargill employees of Asian descent to socialize, celebrate and learn from each other.
- Cargill Welcoming and Onboarding Network: We bring together new employees with current employees through the provision of a buddy system and by holding events that assist with orienting and welcoming new employees into the Cargill culture.
Doing the right thing and putting people first — all of our people — are two of our core values. As industry leaders, we are committed to a culture of inclusion. And we're working to accelerate the diversity of our global workforce, ensuring everyone has an equitable opportunity to succeed.
At Cargill, our global inclusion and diversity aspirations are rooted in the following pillars:
Building an Inclusive Environment & Culture – We review, disrupt and redesign policies and processes to reduce bias and ensure equitable experiences for all.
Attracting and Growing a Diverse Workforce – We recruit talent who reflect the global communities we serve, while building the internal protocols needed to support employee growth.
Serving Communities through Philanthropy – We partner with global organizations to advance and use our collective knowledge, perspectives and experiences to deliver for our customers and communities.
Integrating Inclusion & Diversity into the Business – We drive inclusive principles into daily behavior, decisions and how we do business.
At Cargill, our actions match our values.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture that creates equitable opportunities for every employee to succeed.
We partner with and/or provide financial support to the following organizations that help people around the world thrive.