70% Alcohol Dilutus
Alcohol Dilutus is a product of agricultural origin, highly purified, and with a characteristic odor. This natural product is produced by fermentation of sugars, using yeast. The sugars are derived mainly from grain and molasses. After the fermentation process, the ethanol is purified by a multiple distillation and rectification process.
Alcohol Dilutus is an excellent disinfectant for undamaged skin, small surfaces, objects, pipes, etc. This product is effective against viruses, bacteria, moulds and yeasts. Its versatility as a disinfectant varies from uses for skin hygiene, to applications in hospitals, dental practices and in the food and animal feed industry.
Furthermore, Alcohol Dilutus is used as an ingredient/processing aid in the food industry (chocolates and confectionary) and as a solvent for colorants and flavors. In addition, this product is used in the pharmaceutical industry for manufacturing of products such as anesthetics, antiseptics, drugs, lotions, and for manufacturing cosmetics such as fragrances, deodorants and shampoos.
- Complies with the General Food Law, Regulation (EC) No.178/2002.
- Complies with the Regulation (EC) No.110/2008 – technical definitions and requirements for ethyl alcohol of agricultural origin.
- Is produced according to ISO 9001:2008.
- Is produced, stored and transported according to HACCP principles incorporated in the ISO 9001:2008.
- Is free of allergenic compounds such as gluten or gluten residues.
- Is not produced from or contain ingredients produced from GMOs within the meaning of Regulation N° 1829/2003.
- For development and testing of the product no animal testing was performed.
- If kosher requirements are necessary, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Mixing with water: the water should be decalcinated in order to prevent a hazy or cloudy appearance.
Alcohol is subject to excise duty. National authorities consequently stringently control all shipments of alcohol. The excise rates in the EU vary among the different member states and can amount to as much as 40 times the sales price. It is therefore imperative to adhere to the regulations in the EU member states in which we operate. Our alcohol can be delivered pure, without any additional products. In this case, consignees must have a license from their national authorities to receive ethyl alcohol under suspension of duty. Denatured alcohol can be exempt of duty, provided the national authorities accept the added product as a denaturant. We reiterate that the different EU member states each have their own policy regarding accepting these products. It depends on the national legislation if a specific license is necessary and under which conditions a consignee may receive the alcohol.
For more information please review the general European regulations regarding excise and check with your local excise authorities.