In our industry, no commitment is more important than that of producing safe food. Everything we do is tested according to the stringent international regulations and standards such as:
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points)
- BRC (British Retail Consortium) or IFS (International Food Standard)
- AIB (American Institute of Baking)
- ISO (Internal Standard Organization) standards for quality and safety hazards
- IFS (International Food Standards)
We also manage and assure our environmental programs. Our environment, health and safety policy is available to the public and authorities on request.
Some Cargill products are only approved for use in certain geographies, end uses, and/or at certain usage levels. It is the customer's responsibility to determine, for a particular geography, that (i) the Cargill product, its use and usage levels, (ii) the customer's product and its use, and (iii) any claims made about the customer's product, all comply with applicable laws and regulations.