Aquaculture Feed and Nutrition
Why choose Cargill for aquaculture?
- Experience – EWOS has been in the aqua feed market for about 80 years, and Cargill has 120 years of experience in animal nutrition
- Fish health and welfare – we deliver products that support the overall health of fish
- Partnership – we work together with our customers to create mutual success
- Performance – excellent biological and financial performance, documented
- Service – we add value to feed products through extended service and support
One of the largest global suppliers of aqua feed
We offer the combined expertise and experience built up over many years across the Cargill, Purina and EWOS brands. As a trusted supplier to the international aquaculture industry, we provide you with distinctive, proven products and services designed to promote productivity, manage risks and support your brand, all with the goal of enhancing your business growth.
Our markets and operations
We currently focus on three core species in 12 leading markets:
- Salmon in Norway, Chile, Scotland and North America
- Tilapia in China, Indonesia, Thailand and Vietnam
- Shrimp in China, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Ecuador, India and Mexico
Additionally, we have extensive experience in supplying feed for a variety of other aquaculture species, leveraging our core expertise in applied fish nutrition.
Other Feed Ingredients
Feed inputs and products for animal feed manufacturers.
Cargill Aqua Nutrition Sustainability Report 2017
The Cargill Aqua Nutrition Sustainability Report 2017, constitutes the sustainability performance for the calendar year 2017.Download