SimPure™ Soluble Rice Flour
Label-friendly Alternative to Maltodextrin
More and more, ingredient familiarity matters. SimPure™ 92260 harnesses one of nature's most traditional botanical sources – rice – to create a label-friendly alternative to maltodextrin.
Simplicity + ingenuity
Traditional rice flours aren't very soluble, but Cargill technology overcame that hurdle to create a highly soluble rice flour with performance comparable to maltodextrin.
- One-to-one substitution for 10 DE maltodextrin in a variety of applications
- Similar viscosity, sensory and bulking performance to maltodextrin; adds creamy mouthfeel in some applications
- Positive consumer perception of soluble rice flour, validated through research*
- Familiar Ingredient
- FDA GRAS Letter of No Objection
- Project Non-GMO Verification Pending
- Beverages (Powdered)
- Convenience Foods: Sauces & Dressings, Seasoning Mixes
- Flavor Carriers
* Source: Cargill IngredienTracker, 2021.
Cargill develops rice-based maltodextrin alternative
With customers clamoring for a more label-friendly alternative, Cargill challenged its food scientists to uncover a consumer-pleasing, but easy-to-use replacement. The result was SimPure™ RF 92260, a soluble rice flour.Download
SimPure Soluble Rice Flour
Learn about this innovative, label-friendly alternative to maltodextrin.Download
Some Cargill products are only approved for use in certain geographies, end uses, and/or at certain usage levels. It is the customer's responsibility to determine, for a particular geography, that (i) the Cargill product, its use and usage levels, (ii) the customer's product and its use, and (iii) any claims made about the customer's product, all comply with applicable laws and regulations.