Risso Foodservice Oils
Availability: Belgium, France, Germany, Luxemburg, Netherlands, Spain
We offer restaurants, hotels, canteens and caterers a range of blended frying oils under the RISSO™ name. The foodservice range of products was developed with input from industry professionals so we can provide our customers products that are convenient and that meet changing consumer preferences and industry trends.
We can offer you a large range of pack units (from 5L to 25 L) and pack types including PET, PEHD, BIB(*), JIB(**) and METAL DRUM. Product packaging is adapted for professional use and for ease of collection/recycling.
- Composition: Sunflower, palm olein, high oleic sunflower, rapeseed
- High heat resistance: can be used longer than sunflower and groundnut oils
- Good balance of different type of oils and price/quality
- Nice color after frying especially for french fries
- Composition: High oleic sunflower oil, palm olein, high oleic rapeseed oil, anti-foaming agent
- High heat resistance: can be used at least twice as long than sunflower or groundnut oil
- Composition: Palm olein, high oleic sunflower, rapeseed, sunflower, natural flavor, anti-foaming agent
- Rich in Omega3 and a good balance of Omega3/Omega6
- 0.5% trans fat acid
- Very high heat resistance: can be used longer than sunflower and groundnut oils
- Fry without unpleasant smell
RISSO™ frying oils are available in Belgium, France, Germany, Luxemburg, Netherlands and Spain.
RISSO™ is a trademark of Vandermoortele Izegem (naamloze Vennootschap) and is used under license.
Some Cargill products are only approved for use in certain geographies, end uses, and/or at certain usage levels. It is the customer's responsibility to determine, for a particular geography, that (i) the Cargill product, its use and usage levels, (ii) the customer's product and its use, and (iii) any claims made about the customer's product, all comply with applicable laws and regulations.