Specialty Fats & Oils
Cargill produces a whole range of lauric specialty fats and oils, which are tailored to meet stringent and demanding confectionery applications such as molding, coating, filling and extrusion. These specialty fats are produced under most selective process conditions and hygienic food safety conditions.
Cargill's specialty fats provide:
- Superior gloss and gloss retention
- Superior bloom resistance
- Superior product temperature resistance
- Excellent melting profile
- Extended shelf life
- Excellent viscosity for ease of filling, coating and molding
- Excellent cooling sensation in the mouth when consumed
- Excellent flavor releasing properties
In this section:
Some Cargill products are only approved for use in certain geographies, end uses, and/or at certain usage levels. It is the customer's responsibility to determine, for a particular geography, that (i) the Cargill product, its use and usage levels, (ii) the customer's product and its use, and (iii) any claims made about the customer's product, all comply with applicable laws and regulations.