Cocoa Butter Substitute
If you are looking for a cocoa butter substitute, look to Cargill.
Our cocoa butter substitute offers the following advantages:
- Excellent sharp and complete melting at body temperature
- A satisfying cooling sensation in the mouth
- Good mold release ― is hard and brittle in ambient temperatures
- Glossiness which imparts shine to the bar
- Compound Chocolate Bar, ideal for making Chocolate Caramels
Cocoa Butter Substitute (CBS) is packed in polyethylene lined cartons of 20kg, 25kg net or in drums of 180 kg or 190kg net, 20 metric tons flexibag or 20 metric tons isotanker.
It is essential that CBS is stored in the original packing in a cool, well-ventilated and dry place. It should not be exposed to direct sunlight or bright daylight.
Some Cargill products are only approved for use in certain geographies, end uses, and/or at certain usage levels. It is the customer's responsibility to determine, for a particular geography, that (i) the Cargill product, its use and usage levels, (ii) the customer's product and its use, and (iii) any claims made about the customer's product, all comply with applicable laws and regulations.