Gerkens® cocoa powder
Discover the benefits of Gerkens® Cacao for all your powder-based applications.
As a high-impact ingredient that can transform any application, the powder you use is arguably the most important choice you make when developing a new product or searching for inspiration. Whether you need a unique ingredient or an off-the-shelf solution, achieve success by using Gerkens® powders.
A trusted brand
The Gerkens® Cacao brand name is applied to the full range of high quality, consistent and reliable cocoa powders produced by Cargill. The name originates from the main cocoa powder producing plant, located in Holland, where we have been producing powder for over 50 years.
Gerkens® powders are unique for you
Gerkens® Cacao offers a world of opportunities with the broadest range of off-the-shelf powders and powders that can be tailor made for you. In practice, this means you get:
- Unique signature taste and colour profiles through top-notch processing and cake blending
- Advanced technical support and know-how
- Tailored applications, informed by insights on local consumer tastes.
Gerkens® powders mean consistent performance
Gerkens® powders are reassuringly predictable for their high quality and delicious taste and colour, guaranteeing the consistency of your end product. In practice, this means you can rely on:
- Consistent quality thanks to state-of-the-art factories in origin cocoa countries around the world
- Only the best beans, sourced through on-the-ground teams in origin countries.
Gerkens® powders are your gateway to effective innovation
Local market insight, application-specific expertise and practical innovation support for development are all part of the package to help you succeed in your market. In practice, this means we can offer you:
- Innovation delivered by Cargill’s broad food application know-how combined with deep cocoa and chocolate expertise
- A faster development process
- Gain inspiration through our global and local industry and consumer insight.
Some Cargill products are only approved for use in certain geographies, end uses, and/or at certain usage levels. It is the customer's responsibility to determine, for a particular geography, that (i) the Cargill product, its use and usage levels, (ii) the customer's product and its use, and (iii) any claims made about the customer's product, all comply with applicable laws and regulations.