Business at a Glance
Global experience and expertise in cocoa and chocolate
Rely on the stability of Cargill’s 150 years in the food business, with nearly half a century in cocoa and chocolate and a global presence on five continents in 35 locations and all major consumer markets.
At a glance
We create cocoa and chocolate products for chocolate, confectionery and food manufacturers across the globe – producing cocoa powder, cocoa butter and cocoa liquor as well as chocolate, coatings and fillings for industrial applications.
We have been crafting the flavors of cocoa and chocolate for 50 years. Our customers include some of the biggest chocolate, confectionery and food businesses in the world.
As part of Cargill, we have over 150,000 colleagues in 70 different countries.
The perfect partner today
We can offer you more ways to grow your business, with our deep expertise in cocoa and chocolate and broad food knowledge from across Cargill. We can help you thrive by:
- Providing a combination of listening and insights to anticipate your needs
- Working today towards a secure, sustainable cocoa future
- Partnering together for better results
- Creating differentiation through new product development
- Ensuring an unyielding commitment to safety
Protecting your business tomorrow
We look out for the future of your business and give you the edge in a changing market with innovation and sustainability leadership, through:
- Support to help you continuously innovate
- Sustainable solutions, led by the Cargill Cocoa Promise
- To mitigate fluctuations in the cocoa market
Doing more for you with Cargill
As part of Cargill, our vision for the future is clear: to be the global leader in nourishing people, creating distinctive value as a trustworthy and creative enterprise, with engaged employees, satisfied customers, enriched communities and profitable growth.