Want to stay smart and proactive? Find out more about any of our specialized services
Make smart choices through our industry-leading knowledge and expertise designed to anticipate your needs
Offering specialist know-how in chocolate, cocoa and beyond, Cargill’s broad food portfolio gives you access to expertise across a range of complementary ingredients.
You can receive expert advice from:
- Risk teams to help you offset cocoa volatility
- Ingredients specialists who can advise you on updating existing recipes, or on how to create exciting new products
- Food technologists who can offer advice on labeling issues
- Food lawyers who can balance your regulatory needs with other requirements.
Offering more valuable insights to stay one step ahead
Providing you better value starts with a thorough understanding of the market in which you are operating.
Gathering knowledge about relevant industry developments, your market needs are met with applied knowledge on diverse industry issues. This is achieved by:
- Conducting our own research into consumer trends to provide advice, inspirations and ideas to customers
- Offering macro, food and consumer behavior trend analysis to spark innovation and inspire new product ideas
- Collating detailed market reports that help you gain more insights about issues affecting the marketplace, and much more.
Price risk support from our global on the ground network
We offer a range of price risk services to help you proactively manage exposure to the volatile cocoa market, mitigating uncertainty and managing your costs.