Texture and sweetness that helps you rise to the top.
Many dairy products are naturally wholesome, making them a popular choice for consumers seeking greater authenticity and simplicity in their food. Cargill can help you further enhance your dairy products' appeal with solutions that:
- Reduce sugar content while maintaining great taste and texture
- Replace less desirable ingredients with label-friendly ingredients
- Reduce the number of ingredients on the label
- Use ingredients with features that are particularly desirable for certain consumers (such as non-GMO, organic, vegetarian, gluten-free)
- Develop dairy alternatives that deliver on consumer expectations for taste and texture
Dairy Application Articles & Resources
Flavored Milk Infographic
As parents and schools have learned, kids are more likely to drink their milk when it’s flavored. That’s sparked some debate about balancing nutritional value and added sugars.Download
Some Cargill products are only approved for use in certain geographies, end uses, and/or at certain usage levels. It is the customer's responsibility to determine, for a particular geography, that (i) the Cargill product, its use and usage levels, (ii) the customer's product and its use, and (iii) any claims made about the customer's product, all comply with applicable laws and regulations.